17 Musicians Wanted near Bridgend Pen-y-Bont ar-ogwr

Regional freeads (within 50 miles of Bridgend Pen-y-Bont ar-ogwr)

• Jesus Christ Superstar Open Evening

Newport - 27 miles

Christchurch Music Society (CMS) are looking for new members to join them for their May 2019 production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's smash hit musical 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. An open evening is being held on Wednesday 23rd May 2018 for people to come along and express...

Read more

National freeads (50 miles or above)

• Rochester - 176 miles

drunmmer looking to join or get together with otherstrying to form a band playing rock n roll 50s 60s 70s ect country covers or will try any thing

Read more
  • Free Studio time for right female vocalist

Bromley - 159 miles

Hi I watched the Big Music Weekend in Swansea at the weekend. 90 percent of all those fab performers were female. Amazing and unique voices. Here is your opportunity to get your voices listened to. I am offering free studio time and my experience to create tracks to...

Read more
  • Yamaha PSR - 8000     workstation

Dover - 214 miles

complete with stand. good condition. £250

Read more
  • Keyboard Player wanted for Wiltshire based function band!

Swindon - 77 miles

Hi! We are a Swindon/Wiltshire based function band called Since Day Dot, and we are seeking a fun, energetic and committed keyboardist to join our function band! Currently we consist of a female vocalist/accoustic guitarist, lead guitarist, bassist and drummer. We've...

Read more
  • NEED CAMERAMAN

Wolverhampton - 96 miles

NEED CAMERMAN VIDEOGRAPHY FOR MUSIC VIDEO*** MESSAGE WITH EXAMPLES

Read more
  • Guitar Tuition One to One lessons CRAWLEY

Crawley - 150 miles

ne to one guitar lessons £20 per session beginners to advanced 30 years experience my teaching style is unique. i make you experience playing as part of a band or duet from the very first lesson .so you can play with other musicians or friends. they are not dry boring...

Read more
  • Suhr bass guitar

Ashford - 134 miles

John Suhr bass guitar classic American made high end instrument in lovely gold finish This is a totally unplayed / ungigged instrument and sold for cash only please ..inc hard case

Read more
  • Female Singer wanted for Hip Hop Track collaboration and Music Video

Edinburgh - 307 miles

Female Singer wanted for Hip Hop Track collaboration and after production Music Video, Experience preferred but not essential. Ages between 20 and 30. Passion and confidence in abilities is a bonus. No Costs included for overall work: Song/Music Video Contact me if...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Southsea - 119 miles

experienced, prolific, producer with good set up, great mic and system looking for vocalists, rappers, for collaboration. like these you get the idea. I have been at this a long time, my music, beat and production skills as well as my musicianship are spot on. I'm always...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Bury St. Edmunds - 196 miles

We are a new serious functions band in the Suffolk area, covers of artists such as George Michael ub40 Ray Charles Omar Steeley Dan Gerry Rafferty black crowes and many more. Also introducing original work written by the band. Musicianship is top quality so looking for...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Maidstone - 177 miles

We are a newly formed band consisting of Drums, lead guitar, bass guitar, keyboard and male vocalist. Due to the nature of songs we're looking to cover that include Sister Sledge, Chic, Heatwave, Kool & The Gang, Average White Band to name a few, we are urgently seeking...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Harrogate - 192 miles

Experienced jazz pianist/keyboard player into jazz, latin and funk needed to complete trio with bass and drums to perform at jazz venues and festivals. Influences include: Joe Sample, Richard Tee, Herbie Hancock, Michel Petrucciani, Chic Corea and Keith Jarrett. We are...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Salford - 146 miles

All-female blues-indie rock band seeking bassist. Developing, recording and gigging original material with womxn-centric themes (influences include L7, Neko Case, Sheryl Crow, Liz Phair, Cream, Alanis) We are a supportive, collaborative and easy-going band, so looking...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Wolverhampton - 98 miles

Need producer that can do Hiphop,rnb,rap,trap Pay for full song Send examples Email or text Thanks

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Dunstable - 134 miles

Soul/Motown singer required for party at Northop hall country hotel 6th July 2018 Please email with if interested to discuss price

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Mold - 118 miles

I am wanting to hire a soul singer for 3 hours on the 6th July 2018 holding a family party at the Northop hall country hotel from 7.30 please contact if your available and give quote

Read more