22 Sports Clubs & Teams near Bristol

Regional freeads (within 50 miles of Bristol)

• Women's LGBT Football Team looking for players

Cardiff - 25 miles

We are the Cardiff Dragons, Wales' first and only LGBT+ football team. We were founded in 2008 with the aim of creating a safe and welcoming space to play football without fear of discrimination. The club plays in the UK-wide Gay Football Supporters' Network League...

Read more
  • NEW BASEBALL TEAM IN CARDIFF - PLAYERS WANTED

Cardiff - 26 miles

Ever wanted to try American baseball? Think that you can throw a blazing fastball, smack a home run, or make a spectacular diving catch? Well now is your chance! Cardiff Baseball Club is brand new for 2018 and is now recruiting male players aged 18+. Join us on Sundays...

Read more
  • St. Brides Air Rifle Club

Pontyclun - 36 miles

Fox & Hounds Public House. St. Brides Major. Vale of Glamorgan. We are a long established air rifle club, part of the Bridgend and District Air Rifle League, looking for new members to join us on a regular basis on Monday and some Thursday evenings. Our range is...

Read more
  • Royal Green Jackets Regimental Association

Pontyclun - 36 miles

I am looking for any one that has served in or is serving in the Royal Green Jackets and living in South wales that would like to become a member of the RGJ Regimental association. I am Eddie Massey ex Royal Green Jacket and a member of the RGJRA and starting a...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Caerphilly - 25 miles

Hi If anyone is interested in playing boules for the only club in the Caerphilly area, please come along on a Monday evening to Machen Rfc at 7.00 p.m. Boules is a great game that can be played all year round and in all weathers. It's the national sport of France and is...

Read more

National freeads (50 miles or above)

• Wokingham Tennis Club Easter Tennis Camp

Wokingham - 73 miles

This camp is for any tennis ability and for kids aged 5-16 years old. Whether you have played tennis before or never picked up a racket before it really doesn't matter. Early booking price ends Monday 5th March so book before then to receive a discount on the prices (See...

Read more
  • Colyford & District Photographic Club

Colyton - 56 miles

If you are looking for a new Social Club look no further we meet every 2nd & 4th Wedesday of the month for Tutorials,practical eveings, lectures,modal shoots social outings, internal and external competitions for all ages & abilities

Read more
  • Join the London Chess Club for Free
    10 1

Southwark - 107 miles

For the new year join the London Chess Club for Free by following the web link to meetup website and join. Every one is welcome from beginner to Masters. If do not now how to play, do not worry. We will help you as much as we can and direct you to the best way you could...

Read more
  • Come and try SOFTBALL

Gosport - 76 miles

Slow-pitch softball is similar in appearance to baseball, and follows similar rules and principles. However, since the ball is thrown underarm to the batter, it is makes it easier to succeed at the game's primary skill of hitting the ball. Softball is also one of the only...

Read more
  • Swimming Baths Near Me at Activenation.org.uk

Runcorn - 128 miles

Are you looking for best swimming bath pool near me? At Activenation, we provide superb venues for swimming pool housed in an ancient building for you and also a big pool for aerobics in water to enjoy. Visit today for more details! Contact Us:- Active Nation Runcorn...

Read more
  • 3 Hours Kids Soft Play Only £13.50

Airdrie - 306 miles

DinoM8 is an exciting the new Lanarkshire indoor soft play experience suitable for toddlers to 11 year olds. Along with Gravit8 Trampoline Park and Cakes & Shakes Diner, it forms part of Lanarkshire's newest and most exciting leisure facility. Whether you're just...

Read more
  • 12-21 looking for a football club

Chester - 119 miles

Are you aged 12-21 years old; are looking for guidance in finding a semi professional or professional club. Through our vast contacts in england and abroad we can find you a club if you have belief in your ability.

Read more
  • Norwich City Social

Norwich - 183 miles

Welcome to Norwich City Social. A brand-new-concept social group where it pays to be social!* At Norwich City Social we want to really get to know all of our members. We also want to protect their personal information as much as we possibly can. For these reasons we are...

Read more
  • Lowestoft District Canoe Club

Lowestoft - 194 miles

Formed in 1979, our club celebrated 30 years of paddlesport in October 2009. Our family friendly club is run entirely on a voluntary basis and gets involved in many forms of kayaking and canoeing. We have approximately 130 members from all walks of life. Our members are...

Read more
  • KENSWORTH CRICKET CLUB LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Dunstable - 92 miles

KCC are a cricket club that play for the love of the sport. We play friendly games against other local teams on Sundays and also some midweek 20/20. We train outdoors through out the summer and indoor nets in nearby dunstable, with bowling machine. We take full advantage...

Read more
    • The Dorset Devils Wheelchair Basketball Club

Poole - 57 miles

The only Wheelchair Basketball Club (18 or over) in Dorset is based at Rossmore Leisure Centre Herbert Avenue Poole Dorset BH12 4HR Training Wednesday Nights from 7 till 9pm (except Feb 14th, April 4th, September 2018) Free in January 2018 for taster sessions...

Read more
    • U12 Girls Football - Players wanted

Nottingham - 119 miles

Eastwood Athletic Pink Panthers are recruiting current year 7 (or 6) Girls for a new U12 Girls Football team. Training is on Tuesdays on astroturf at Rutland Sports Park in Ilkeston, although when the weather turns nicer we will be able to revert to training on grass...

Read more
    • Harborough Hurricanes Dodgeball Club

Market Harborough - 98 miles

Harborough Hurricanes Dodgeball Club is a British Dodgeball affiliated club and is run for both juniors and adults. Sessions take place every Saturday: 9.30am-10.30am for Under 11s 10.30am-11.30am for Under 16/13s 11.30am-12.30pm for Adults (age 16+) Dodgeball is...

Read more
    • Looking for a Bridge (game) partner!

Llandrindod Wells - 63 miles

Recently retired, I recently moved to the Llandrindod Wells area and I am looking for a regular Bridge partner ..... including beginners ... willing to play other systems than Acol. I've personally been playing for more than 40 years. I love bridge, I like to win and I...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Maidstone - 135 miles

Whether you're looking to get fit, learn new skills or make new friends, why not try women's basketball? Training is 19:30 until 21:00 on Wednesdays at New Line Learning Academy in Maidstone for women aged 16 upwards. We train all abilities (so any level of experience is...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Havering - 117 miles

NRCA Badminton Club at The Community Centre, Collier Row, Romford on Monday evenings at 7.30. You need to be 16+ no top limit and be of reasonable standard (ie. know which end of the racquet to hold lol). Sessions are £5 to trial members and £36 per quarter for...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Cambridge - 127 miles

Do you like to play pool? Do you want to play in a league,? On Thursday nights Cambridge area Cb4

Read more