16 Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking near Buckinghamshire

Regional freeads (within 50 miles of Buckinghamshire)

• Join Trusted Cleaners today - www.trustedcleaners.co.uk

Farnborough - 35 miles

Join trusted cleaners for free! Get found by post code!

Read more
  •  One of the fastest growing nurses and domiciliary care agency with offices throughout the UK.

Caterham - 47 miles

We have been successfully operating for more than five years with excellent service records. We are approved by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We provide quality health care professionals for care homes, nursing homes, hospitals and domiciliary care services. We are...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Farnborough - 36 miles

2 open minded woman wanted for gentleman for adult games for a day to have some fun and game willing to travel and pay any expenses

Read more

National freeads (50 miles or above)

• Befriending/Home Help Service

Gloucester - 60 miles

Befriending and home help service for people living in Gloucestershire. www.glosbefriending.co.uk

Read more
    • Care Assistant - Bradley Stoke and surrounding areas

Bristol - 77 miles

Care Assistant - Bradley Stoke - South Gloucester At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives. As a Care...

Read more
    • Personal Assistant!!

Bristol - 77 miles

Bristol Time Angel!!! Here to help give you back those precious extra hours we all need in the day Home support Recuperation New parent support Waiting in for deliveries Running Errands Holiday home-care package House/cat sitting Grocery or gift shopping Managing...

Read more
    • Taunton - 113 miles

Due to medical problems (M.E./CFS) I need an assistant to help with general household tasks. I currently have someone but she is having a baby next month. My background is Metaphysics/ Esoteric research and teaching, originally from America, I am retired now. I was a...

Read more
    • Elderly non medical companionship/help

Wolverhampton - 79 miles

I am looking to start my own companionship/help businesses.Many elderly people don't speak or see anyone for days at a time and can feel very lonely.Our lives are so fast paced we don't always have time to spend with them. Whether it be popping in for a natter and a...

Read more
    • Hollie's Home Help

Norwich - 106 miles

Do you ever feel you could do with just an hour to relax, while somebody else cleans your kitchen, bathroom and cleans your floors. Or do you need help looking after a pet whilst you are busy at work? I offer random help to those local to me that need help. Charges...

Read more
    • Cleaning. Hairdressing. Gardening care work.

Caerphilly - 105 miles

Hiya we other all home care help £9 per hour. Caerphilly pontypridd Cardiff. Bargoed Newbridge. Rhymney areas.

Read more
    • Qualified Support Worker Available for Private Employment in Local Area

Stowmarket - 85 miles

Female Qualified Support Worker - Enhanced DBS Certificate requires Position locally in Domestic setting - Hours and services provided to suit Individual. Trained in Manual Handling, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Food Hygiene, Nutritional Balanced Meal Planning and Budgeting...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Southampton - 67 miles

Martina, 64 years old nurse from Hamburg, taking the challenge to improve her poor English language skills. Looking for a nice place to stay with patient people who are willing to help build vocabulary and speech, for 2-3 weeks. Offering help in household or care in...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Chelmsford - 60 miles

I am looking for someone to cook tasty low carb, high fat organic meals for dinner for 5 days a weeks for 2 people. I have plenty of recipes to suggest, although happy for you to make suggestions. Ideally you would supply all food and have the meals ready to be collected on...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Torquay - 149 miles

Experienced lady driver/companion available for your shopping needs, social outings, short trips locally. £20 an hour, minimum of two hours Call Mrs. Blackwell on

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Wednesbury - 73 miles

Hi,I'm a care assistant, male, 44 years old, serious,respectful,helpful I'm looking to care for a single person or a old cuple what need help. Thank you

Read more
      • Awaiting Image

Wednesbury - 73 miles

Hi,I'm a care assistant, male, 44 years old, serious,respectful,helpful I'm looking to care for a single person or a old cuple what need help. Thank you

Read more