0 Babysitters Wanted near Essex

Showing latest ads instead.

Local freeads (in and around Essex)

• Ironing service in Oxford

Oxford

Too busy to iron? Don't worry! We can iron any amount big or small. £0.50 per small or medium item and £0.75 per large item. Can do home pick up and delivery around Oxford at the following rates: Postcodes: OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, OX33 and OX44 - £1.50 OX5...

Read more
  • Gerrards Cross

I wish to contact anyone who used the car park at the rear of Hammersmith Hospital / Wormwood Scrubs on 18th December 2017.

Read more
  • An Evening With Legends

Ware

From Beethoven to The Beatles, Ware Operatic presents An Evening With Legends. Whether you prefer Orff's Carmina Burana, Bernstein's West Side Story, or Adele's Skyfall, our Summer Concert 2018 promises something for everyone. Other stars in this Evening of Legends...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Telford

iPhone and car keys - keys have a blood donation key ring on

Read more
  • Funky Jacks - Imaginative Design

Clacton On Sea

Stage props Painting Wall Art Fetish Art Themed Rooms Novelty Furniture Portraits Comic Art Decorating Sign writing

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Kensington and Chelsea

I am Artist, male, come from EU. Now i life in London. I need in your Finn . support of my Art project and to support in my way to be Artist. In ideal i need my friend, muse female, to suppor me!!! Or may be I can find here sub who like fin. support to help people?)

Read more
  • Maidstone

The AV Vibe Presents... MUCKY BEATS!!! Friday June 8th 2018 from 9pm till 3am - Dusk 2 Dawn Nightclub 14 King Street, Maidstone. Live performances from DJ IRONIK AND AYO BEATZ and a DJ Set from Kiss 100's own, CHARLIE HEDGES!!! LIVE PA's...

Read more
  • Sandringham

An afternoon concert of inspiring song and music at St.Mary Magdalene Church,Norfolk. The choir & musicians will perform twice at 12.15pm & 2.00pm.

Read more
  • Robb Murphy & The Ulster String Quartet

Belfast

Concert in support of The Samaritans. Animation screening and full band show with The Ulster String Quartet to celebrate the release of Robb Murphy's single 'Sleep Tonight'. Support by Randall Stephen Hall and Brigid O'Neill The title track from Robb Murphy's second...

Read more