32 Sports Clubs & Teams near Essex

Regional freeads (within 50 miles of Essex)

• Girls Football in Battersea

Wandsworth - 34 miles

Girls Football sessions from 5.30-6.30 pm, every Thursday in Battersesa.

Read more
  • Under 13 Players Wanted For New Youth Team - Hertfordshire

St. Albans - 35 miles

Kinsbourne Youth FC has a vision to create a club with solid values and a foundation based on creative football. The players and coaches will develop an understanding that at Kinsbourne Youth FC winning isn't the most important thing, winning with a certain style is more...

Read more
  • Wanted Girls under the age of 14 to represent AFC Sudbury at grass routes level football.

Sudbury - 24 miles

Girls under the age of 14 to represent Sudbury AFC at grass routes level football. Any ability welcome to our community based club.

Read more
  • Wanted girls under the age of 14 to play football at grass routes level.

Sudbury - 24 miles

Girls under the age of 14 to represent Sudbury AFC at grass routes level football. Any ability welcome to our community based club.

Read more
  • Sundon Park Rangers Fc Trials day

Luton - 41 miles

Sundon Park Rangers Fc will be holding a trails day on 1st July 2018 at Sundon Park Junior School, times & ages noted on images. For more information please contact: Darren

Read more
  • Are you aged between 12 and 17? Come and enjoy a challenge and learn new skills with Kent Army Cadet Force
    10 1

Dartford - 25 miles

If you are between 12 and 17 years of age, male or female and want a new challenge, then come along to the Kent Army Cadet Force. (12 years of age and must be in year 8 at school and cadets leave at 18 years of age.) You can have the opportunity to partake in a wide...

Read more
  • Gale Singers Choir

Barking and Dagenham - 19 miles

We need new members for our choir especially alto's, we are a friendly group so if you love singing we would love to see you. Come along to one of our rehearsals, our next one is on Tuesday 17th April and then every two weeks, at the Eastbrook Community Hall, Rainham...

Read more
  • ESSEX SUNDAY FOOTBALL COMBINATION MENS 11 ASIDE LEAGUE BASED DAGENHAM & SURROUNDING AREA ARE TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR SEASON 2018/19

Barking and Dagenham - 20 miles

The Essex Sunday Football Combination are now taking new club applications for season 2018/19. The league is based in Dagenham & surrounding area, the league runs five divisions so standard of football to suite all, three cup competitions. The league is well run with it's...

Read more
  • FREE Website Design

Rayleigh - 12 miles

We are a not-for-profit organisation which offers small or medium sized Clubs FREE Website design, no catches or strings attached, whether a new website or a revamp of an existing one. We are involved in a "Help Our Community" programme so for your area we can design a...

Read more

Tunbridge Wells - 44 miles

My name is Justin Anderson I've been playing cue sports for over 30 years at a local level and winning lots of competitions and league titles but now I want to step up and compete against the Country's best Amateurs... Even though I live in Tunbridge Wells I currently...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Sudbury - 24 miles

AFC SUDBURY are looking to recruit under 14 year old girls of any footballing ability to play competitive football season 2018-2019. We will also be looking to create younger teams in the future so willing to train girls from 7 years old onwards.

Read more
  • Video
    0 1

Kensington and Chelsea - 34 miles

If you're a man looking to lose weight, and wanting to play Football but feel too ashamed to, join ManVFat to help you with your battle. I am recruiting players for the KESINGTON league (near Latymer Road). Message me for further info! This also runs in various other...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Stevenage - 29 miles

Aston bowls club would like to invite you free for a 2hr free session with a professional coach every wednesday evening at 6.30 All ages are welcome so bring family and friends. Bowls are provided just bring flat shoes.

Read more

National freeads (50 miles or above)

• New players wanted

Oxford - 71 miles

We are looking for 16+ yrs to join our ladies development team at Barton United, any ability welcome.

Read more
  • New players wanted

Oxford - 71 miles

We are looking for new players to join our football family! At Barton United we currently have 4 girls teams ranging from 8yrs to 16yrs, as a club we are developing girls football and we love it! Our girls come along learn new skills, make friends and have fun! We would...

Read more
    • Cardiff Nutrition Club

Cardiff - 158 miles

i have lost over 9 and a half stone and want to help others with their body and nutrition goals! we have an amazing community based center in the city centre where daily visits from clients include a weigh in, entry on our leader board and healthy breakfast (7am-10am) and...

Read more
    • Pro Wrestling Training: Wigan / St Helens

Wigan - 182 miles

The Paramount Wrestling Academy is soon to be based in the Wigan / St Helens area and offers weekly professional wrestling training. All athletic backgrounds and fitness levels are welcome. If you have any existing injuries or health issues, please consult your GP before...

Read more
    • Royal Green Jackets Regimental Association

Pontyclun - 168 miles

I am looking for any one that has served in or is serving in the Royal Green Jackets and living in South wales that would like to become a member of the RGJ Regimental association. I am Eddie Massey ex Royal Green Jacket and a member of the RGJRA and starting a...

Read more
    • Coventry Crusaders Dodgeball Club

Coventry - 96 miles

DODGEBALL Coventry Crusaders Dodgeball Club is a a junior dodgeball club in Coventry! We are looking for new junior members to join! Come along and give dodgeball a try, the first session is FREE! Sessions take place at United Reformed Church Hall (Lammas Road...

Read more
    • Free Badminton Afternoon at Ashton Park Sports Centre - Sunday 10 June 12.30-3pm

Abingdon - 77 miles

Come along for a free afternoon of badminton at Ashton Park Sports Centre on 10 June from 12.30-3pm. Lots of coaching and fun games!

Read more
    • Football coaching for 5, 6 & 7 year olds

Derby - 113 miles

Football coaching for 5, 6 & 7 Year olds Every Sunday 10am to 11am at OSMASTON PARK, Moor Lane, Derby, DE24 9HY *First SESSION FREE so come try it out! (Only £2 per session after) *Experienced and Fully Qualified FA coaches *High Quality Training...

Read more
    • Cardiff Softball Taster Session - Llandaff Fields on Sunday 29th April, 2-4pm

Cardiff - 159 miles

Cardiff Softball League is hosting a free Taster Session for new male & female players at Llandaff Fields, on Sunday 29th April, from 2-4pm. All are welcome, regardless of age or ability. Softball is a simplified version of American baseball, with the ball pitched...

Read more
    • GIRLS FOOTBALL COACHING

Derby - 113 miles

We are an official SSE Wildcats centre based in Osmaston Derby Our sessions are indoors at ROLLS ROYCE LEISURE, MOOR LANE , DERBY, DE24 9HY We provide football coaching for all girls ages 5 to 11 or in primary school Our coaches are fully qualified up to...

Read more
    • Northfield Army Cadets

Birmingham - 112 miles

WHAT WE'RE ABOUT... The Army Cadet Force (ACF) has over 41,000 cadets in more than 1,600 detachments all over the country and is one of the biggest and best clubs around. When it comes to fun, friendship, action and adventure, it's hard to find anything that beats...

Read more
    • CARDIFF BASEBALL CLUB - EXTRA PRACTICE ADDED

Cardiff - 158 miles

*EXTRA PRACTICE DATE ADDED - SUNDAY 15TH APRIL* Ever wanted to try American baseball? Think you can throw a blazing fastball, smack a home run, or make a spectacular diving catch? Well now is your chance! Cardiff Baseball Club is brand new for 2018 and is...

Read more
    • Ilkeston Borough Golf Club a Community Amateur Sports Club registered with the HMRC

Ilkeston - 112 miles

On the Pewit Golf Course, West End Lane, Ilkeston DE7 5GH New to golf or an experienced player, all are welcome, please come along and see what we can offer you. With friendly social rounds of golf, regular club competitions and a Clubhouse for that 19th hole drink or...

Read more
    • 3 Hours Kids Soft Play Only £13.50

Airdrie - 334 miles

DinoM8 is an exciting the new Lanarkshire indoor soft play experience suitable for toddlers to 11 year olds. Along with Gravit8 Trampoline Park and Cakes & Shakes Diner, it forms part of Lanarkshire's newest and most exciting leisure facility. Whether you're just...

Read more
    • St. Brides Air Rifle Club

Pontyclun - 168 miles

Fox & Hounds Public House. St. Brides Major. Vale of Glamorgan. We are a long established air rifle club, part of the Bridgend and District Air Rifle League, looking for new members to join us on a regular basis on Monday and some Thursday evenings. Our range is...

Read more
    • Cardiff Softball - Ladies-only Taster Session - Saturday 21st April

Cardiff - 159 miles

The Cardiff Softball League is hosting a Ladies-only Taster session on Saturday 21st April at Llandaff Fields, from 2 til 4pm. If you're looking to try something new this summer, why not come along? It's free to attend. Softball is a simplified version of baseball, with...

Read more
    • Fancy a walk in the Rother Valley with a friendly group? Sun 15th April. Travel by coach.

Pudsey - 169 miles

Leeds Walking Club meet once a month for a Sunday walk. We travel by coach, cost £10, with pick ups in Morley, Beeston and City Centre. Choose your length of walk or just walk in the morning if you prefer. Pub for lunch or bring a pack up. All ages and families...

Read more
    • SSE Wildcats Football Centre

Exeter - 187 miles

SSE Wildcats Girls' Football Centres provide girls aged 5 to 11 with regular opportunities to play football. The initiative offers organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment created exclusively for girls. SSE Wildcats Girls' Football sessions take place on a...

Read more
    • Awaiting Image

Wakefield - 157 miles

Hi, I am moving and have 2 memberships that wont be getting used. My contract doesn't end until Jan 2019. I cannot cancel however i can pass it on to some one else. It costs £44pm with full use of gym, classes, pool with sauna,steam and hot tub. Please reply if you...

Read more