12 Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking near Essex

Regional freeads (within 50 miles of Essex)

• "The Private Chef Experience for Home"

Croydon - 41 miles

A romantic night, a fun lunch with friends, a cozy family dinner. Enjoy a unique and customised gastronomic experience in the comfort of your home. How many are you? What do you want to have? Dinner,lunch? What's the proposed cuisine? Mexican? Japanese? Where is going to...

Read more
  • Aupair, Nanny, Babysitter and Domestic Help needed

Tower Hamlets - 28 miles

We are looking for an experienced and loving nanny with a genuine love for babies and young children to look after a 2YEARS OLD BABY Boy. You will be required and expected to work for approximately 40 hours per week for 8 hours. daily from Monday to Friday...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Ely - 47 miles

General helper required for smallholding. Retired person or those wishing to supplement their income. A Live in Person required for showing kennels near Ely. Pleasant accommodation. Own room, TV, meals etc. and small wage provided. Must be non smoker, honest...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Islington - 28 miles

disabled scooter not used since bought v good batterys charger ready to go 400....

Read more

National freeads (50 miles or above)

• Psychic Readings

Derby - 111 miles

Psychic Reading- my readings are very unique. I will get insights into your life before I've met you. Discussing these insights along with the Tarot Cards make this a unique psychic experience. Jenni x

Read more
  • Jayne's Helping Hands

Fareham - 93 miles

I have been a carer in the community for just over 6 months- DBS checked. Do you or an elderly friend/family need help with every day to day tasks? I can help out with: Shopping Cleaning/Ironing/ Tidying up your garden. Dog walking/ Cat sitting Companionship Errands...

Read more
  • Befriending/Home Help Service

Gloucester - 115 miles

Befriending and home help service for people living in Gloucestershire. www.glosbefriending.co.uk

Read more
  • Join Trusted Cleaners today - www.trustedcleaners.co.uk

Farnborough - 62 miles

Join trusted cleaners for free! Get found by post code!

Read more
  • Care Assistant - Bradley Stoke and surrounding areas

Bristol - 131 miles

Care Assistant - Bradley Stoke - South Gloucester At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives. As a Care...

Read more
  • Personal Assistant!!

Bristol - 131 miles

Bristol Time Angel!!! Here to help give you back those precious extra hours we all need in the day Home support Recuperation New parent support Waiting in for deliveries Running Errands Holiday home-care package House/cat sitting Grocery or gift shopping Managing...

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Coventry - 94 miles

We are a mother and daughter team. Do you need your house cleaning once a week, every fortnight or a one off clean don't delay call today

Read more
  • Awaiting Image

Southampton - 97 miles

Male/female. Experienced with the elderly. Must have own transport. Need to be able to work a couple of hours in the morning and an hour and half between 5 - 6.30 p.m. Also some weekends. Contact Tracy for a chat. Area Sholing, Locksheath

Read more