You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
2007 Audi RS4 B7 Saloon FOR SALE - Sprint Blue
Colour: Sprint Blue
Engine: 4.2L V8.
Mileage: 110K Miles.
MOT Expiry: 21st June 2018. No advisories on current MOT.
Exterior Colour: Sprint Blue
Interior: Black Leather with Recaro Bucket seats.
Top Speed: 155mph
BHP: 414bhp (minimum - has been remapped)
0-60mph: 4.8 seconds
Gearbox: 6 speed manual
REVO Stage 1 Remap.
Full Service History.
Always run on Super Unleaded petrol without fail.
Private plate will be removed before sale and original plate BX07 HTA will be put back on.
- Paintwork immaculate. No dents or dings at all throughout the whole car. Looks just as good as when it came out of the factory.
- Car has had a two day machine polish and detail to bring paint to factory standard. All done by a professional detailer (Flawless Finish South Wales), and the car has 6 coats of Swissvax Best of Show Wax and GTechniq coating. The paintwork is as good as when it left the factory.
- All four alloys stripped back to bare metal and refurbished in original colour. Two do have light curbing but not too obvious.
- Engine bay and underside steam cleaned.
- Standard RNS-E sat nav head unit with Bose Speakers.
- Additional Kufatec FISCON Bluetooth System fully integrated with OEM system.
- Tune2Air integrated music streaming system.
- Brand new set of RS4 logo mats throughout and boot mat plus two spare set.
- Interior in immaculate condition aside from some slight creasing on drivers side bolster.
- Black Leather Recaro bucket seats.
- Excellent Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round with a good amount of tread on all four.
- Flat bottom steering wheel.
- Brodit iPhone 7 cradle (removable)
Work done during my ownership aside from normal servicing:
- 2nd March 2018: Brand new Bilstein B8 dampers all around (still on standard springs), so dreaded DRC system has been bypassed, so no further suspension worries. DRC suspension failing is a very common and expensive fix for the RS4, so the new owner does not have this worry.
- 28th February 2018: Brand new oil cooler, thermostat gasket, coolant change, oil change.
- REVO Stage 1 Remap.
- 2 carbon cleans (regular) and also 1 carbon clean with walnut granules - engine cannot be any cleaner!
- All 8 injectors tested, ultrasonically cleaned and refurbished with new seals.
- All pre catalyst lambda probes replaced with new.
- New o2 sensor.
- Brand new air mass meter.
- New clutch switch.
- Various pipes replaced due to age and for piece of mind.
- Brand new air box.
- Brand new Front Grill.
- New Boot trim.
- New rear seatbelt.
- New windscreen washer bottle.
Work done prior to my ownership:
- Gearbox rebuilt by Birmingham Listers Audi on 17th August 2012 at 56,316 miles. 2nd gear synchro, sleeve and gear replaced. Clutch pressure pipe replaced. This was done under an Audi warranty so Audi did not issue an invoice but I have a comprehensive confirmation email and work summary from Listers Audi to confirm the work was undertaken
- New coolant tank.
- New crank and camshaft sensors.
- Carbon clean in 2015.
Service Book History:
26th January 2018 108,137 miles: Service (oil) at Euro Performance German Specialist.
21st July 2017 100,910 miles: Service (oil, pollen filter) & MOT at Euro Performance German Specialist
3rd August 2016 92,405 miles: Service (oil, air filter, fuel filter, pollen filter) at Binley Woods Service Centre
14th May 2015 80,490 miles: Service (oil, air filter, fuel filter, pollen filter) at Anglo Continental Cars
28th February 2013 62,487 miles: Service (oil, spark plugs) at Birmingham Audi
26th April 2011 46,282 miles: Service (oil, air filter, pollen filter) at Coventry Audi
1st December 2009 30,083 miles: Service (oil, pollen filter) at Ashbrook Garages
22nd May 2008 14,925 miles: Service (oil, pollen filter) at Peter Gilder Audi
23rd February 2017: Delivery inspection and service.
I am extremely fussy with my cars, both mechanically but also cosmetically this is reflected in the excellent condition of the car. Any issue no matter how small has been rectified immediately, over £6000 has been spent over the last 18 months to get the car to this standard (all backed up with invoices and receipts).
So in conclusion - all in all a very sorted B7 RS4 with all the major issues and common faults rectified for peace of mind and to ensure trouble free motoring for years to come. The engine in particular has had virtually every part inspected and replaced or repaired where necessary. There are absolutely no faults with the car whatsoever aside from the slight curbing to the alloys as mentioned above.
These RS4's are retaining their values very well and this has to be one of the best out there, despite the mileage. I am in no rush to sell and if the right price isn't forthcoming it'll be staying in the collection.
Make Offer £