Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in renault vans Category.
You may also like
It's been a great van for me, I have used for work so any work that's needed doing has been done quickly.
MOT until 28 Feb 2020. Only thing on the last MOT was the handbrake needed tightening. While the van was in the garage it had a new starter motor and rear calipers.
Was given a thorough going over by an independent mechanic prior to me buying the van.
5 Gear manual.
Rear cab dimensions; 2.7m long, 1.75m wide, 1.7m high.
In the last year it's had;
- New serpentine belt
- New crank shaft sensor
- New wheel bearings on rear passenger side
- New Starter Motor
- New rear calipers
- Central locking system updated due to driver's side fault
- New rear brake pads/disks
Any bad points?
- couple of small dinks in the rear door, see pics.
- side door may need a new runner in the future, although this was sorted out at the last garage visit.
- small amount of damage to inside panel of side door
The van doesn't miss a beat and has low milage for the year so plenty of life left in it.
Renault traffic 2016 only 45,000 miles no VAT£7,995
Renault Kangoo 1.5 ML19 DCI 75 Van, Very Tidy 5...£4,795
Renault kangoo lwb van,,NO VAT£2,995
Great van!! Low milage, grab a bargain£2,300
Renault kangoo van£350
Master swb low roof van£8,750
2009 09 Renault trafic dci 155 SWB£4,495
2013 Renault Trafic 2.0 2.7T SL27 DCI 115 Sport...£7,495
2007 RENAULT KANGOO DIESEL VAN SL17 DCI...£1,250
Renault master lwb hi-roof£2,400
2013 Renault Master MWB, FSH, NO VAT£4,695
Renault master van/ part converted on to day van...£1,700