You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
Here are a few tips to look out for when contacting Pet adverts on the site:
- It is advisable to always see the pet before making any payments
- Meet the seller in person and if seller is shying away from meeting, it could mean there isn't a pet
- It is also advisable to call the seller and speak directly to them. Invalid telephone number is also a red flag.
- If the price of the pet is way below the average price, it is most likely too good to be true
- Also be wary If the seller is hurriedly trying to sell the pet and less concerned of the welfare of the animal
- Genuine sellers are always curious about the buyer and how capable they can fend for the animal
- Please be highly suspicious If the seller is evasive to meet and insist you pay via bank transfer or paypal friends and family.
- scammers also like to use pictures from the internet so it is advisable to google search the image.
- Be highly suspicious if the seller puts contact details in the images uploaded on the ads and also ask that you contact directly via the contact details in the images
- Be wary if the seller ask for your direct contact details (Email address) and trying to move the conversation away from the freeads messaging service.
- Please kindly check out more of our safety tips by clicking the "Help" option at the bottom of the page
"Outstanding English bulldog puppies. KC registered and 5 generation pedigree. Puppies are fully vet checked and have had 1st vaccination and wormed. Both parents can be seen. Puppies have been brought up in a family home with children and other pets. Contact for more details and pictures."
Make Offer £