Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in mixed breed Category.
You may also like
A very talented, easy allrounder.
15'3, 15 year old, ultimate competition/school master type.
Currently fit, and in work -
Back, teeth, worming up to date - with a full vaccination record.
- Jack is an extremely loving horse, absolutely anyone can handle him on the ground, he comes to call, leads, loads and ties up well. Travels like an absolute dream and will stand all day to be brushed, fussed and pampered. His is currently shod and absolutely fantastic with the farrier.
Jack is great to clip and fantastic with the dentist.
Jack hacks alone and in company, he is as close to bombproof as you'll get, he isn't phased by any kind of vehicle that's ever come across him, he rides first or last, and even upsides.
- jack as attended riding club, where he participated in all club events, to include SJ/XC.
Jack has also attended local shows, clinics and lessons, both in groups and alone - he recently completed a Be90
And more recently attended cricklands, where he qualified for the winter league finals, and the championships of great Britain.
- jack is bold and brave over a fence, unphased by coloured show jumps and will always give anything a go, he literally does not have a stop in him! He Has been cross country schooling again proving bold and brave. Will go through water, jump ditches, logs and hedges with no fuss.
- jack has attended plenty of fun rides, Each time hes have been out, he has behaved impeccably and never put a foot wrong.
- Jack rides beautifully on the flat, with three balanced paces.
- Jack isn't suited to a novice home, he knows his job well - he is forward going, can be strong, currently ridden in a grackle and a gag with no issues. Buck, rear, bolt free.
- jack has successfully hunted. In fact, was bought by his previous owners to substitute a motorbike for a 13 year old child! He behaved impeccably without getting silly, jumping everything asked of him.
Stands patiently at the meet, does not pull when you move off.
An ideal hunt horse/safe competition horse, hes been there and done it all. He certainly knows his job.
Great to catch, load, lead and travel.
Horses like this chap are hard to come by.
any more questions please message me - Homes will be vetted.
No loans, trials or payment plans.
At stud reg apploosa£250
At stud romeo stepping cob£150
Chunky stunning filly£450
16.1hh bay gelding companion home only£300
Welsh part bred£800
Sport horse available for loan
DHP Pony For Full Loan
Sport horse x cob foal£1,200
14'1 BRP Gelding£1,200
Attractive 13.1hh RC/PC pony£2,000
4yo part bred welsh mare£2,500
*****Stunning Hackney x cob*****£1,000
Mare with filly at foot!£700
Dark chestnut filly£550