9 Musicians Available in UK

• Abingdon

World class Bollywood entertainment for hire We provide a vast entertainment directory including Asian wedding violinists, bollywood string quartets, bollywood harpists, bollywood pianists, sitar players, tabla players, dholki players, bollywood singers etc. Our Asian live...

Read more
  • Chair covers and Sashes for parties

Hounslow

We supply chair covers and Sashes for any occasions. Various colours available. Reliable and professional service.

Read more
  • looking for gigs

Rickmansworth

hi, im a guitarist/ singer, (lead &rhtym ) lead vocals & harmony). i am an old git (60+) looking for a duo,trio,band or anyone whose gigging. i play 60s,70s & 80s stuff but i like lots of different music.....martin. cheers

Read more
  • LIVE MUSIC BAND

Southampton

The Cruisers are a live music 4 piece covers band, playing music from the 50's to present day, all at a reasonable price. The Band provides 'background' music in-between the live sets, ensuring that your guests have seamless non-stop music throughout the evening. The...

Read more
  • Awesome Music Producer in London - Steven A Williams

Merton

Awesome Music Producer in London - Steven A Williams Steven has worked with many Hollywood directors, for commercials and music albums in past 20 years. He is a perfect songwriter, composer, mix engineer, and overall musician with own studio. He is truly devoted to the...

Read more
  • The Cwrtisans - band available for hire - parties birthdays weddings celebrations large or small venues

Llandysul

Just what your party or celebration needs! We are a 6-piece band playing an eclectic mix of music - with both male and female lead vocals. Whether you like dancing to retro hits such as "Tequila" or modern songs like "Ex's and Oh's" we will have something for everybody!...

Read more
  • Pianist Mark

Christchurch

Pianist Mark available for gigs, events, recording, private functions. Covering all styles of music.

Read more
  • Chand Ali Khan Qawwal & Party | Qawwali Group UK | Available for Weddings / Events / Private Mehfils
    9 1

Hammersmith and Fulham

Chand Ali Khan Qawwal & Party are a leading UK-based Sufi Qawwali and Bollywood group, primarily performing in the art of Qawwali, the devotional music of the Sufis. Extending the 600-year old genre of Qawwali, Chand Ali Khan Qawwal & Party are able to perform at a...

Read more
  • Professional solo guitarist for weddings, gigs in restaurants, pubs, hotels and private parties

Manchester

Make your event unforgettable with unique live spanish and pop music. For more information please text me.

Read more