You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
Here at Help My CV Melanie, we pride ourselves on offering affordable, professional CV writing services to all. Our CV writing service provides you with an instant download via email. The layout is clear and easy to read and caters for all industries including those customers wishing to use recruitment agencies to seek employment.
We pride ourselves on offering affordable and professional services to all as we have all experienced being made redundant throughout our careers and understand that trusting an online business to assist you in finding or securing your next employment opportunity can be a daunting and expensive option to explore further.
Therefore, the services we offer are at a low price due to our competitors charging anything from £40 to £150 advertised on various external sites for a CV re-write and cover letter. We understand that in times of looking for employment, our budgets and priorities have to change and our prices reflect our customers' needs.
All we ask for is £7.50 as a deposit to secure our services and your chosen date of completion. On completion, we charge £12.50.
We provide the following services;
* A complete professional review, re-write of your CV
* Your CV supplied as a Word doc straight to your email address
*Professional customer service and responsive communication from start to finish
*We can offer 48 hour turnaround from purchasing, if requested with no additional cost to you.
*Matching cover letter template can be produced (incur additional charge, needs to be requested)
*100% satisfaction guarranteed
What are you waiting for? Take the first step closer to that new job... All you have to is...
1. On purchasing your CV re-write, send us an email with your contact details on and send to our Paypal account £7.50 deposit to secure your date for completion and for our services. You will receive a email confirming payment.
2. You will need to send us a copy of your CV, don't worry if it's not fully up to date or missing information or simply doesn't exist. You can let us know in your first email to us of your needs and requirements. In our consultation, we will discuss this further.
3. If you are able to send across a copy of your CV, please remove personal details such as postal address, date of birth, National insurance numbers as this is for data protection purposes. We will ask you to insert this information when you receive a copy of your new CV, relevant spaces will be allocated within your copy to allow you to do this.
4. That's all you need to do... now your employment history, qualifications information has been passed on to us. We work our magic!
If you have any questions, or general enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome all questions, don't be shy! We look forward to hearing from you!