This ad has already gone. Better luck next time
You may also like
Account Assistant Required for an amazing start up company in Chelmsford
Are you fed up with not earning what you are worth? Not appreciated by your company?
Then I could possibly have the job for you, my client based within the Construction sector, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly, dynamic team. They are a rapidly expanding, operating over London, South East and Home Counties.
Monday-Friday 9-5pm (Full time) Chelmsford
£25-30K depending on Experience
Reporting to the Office Manager
Duties & responsibilities include; -
-Validating invoices with proof of deliveries,
- Purchase order and quotations
-Checking VAT's are completed in sufficient time
-Responsible for the preparation and presentation of monthly end
-Maintaining company's purchase ledger and sales ledger on accounts system.
-System knowledge XERO
-Strong excel skills
-Enthusiastic work attitude
-Able to work to deadlines
-Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Other duties as and when required by the company.
Key Skills; -
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly and use own initiative.
- Construction and CIS knowledge would be advantageous