Account Assistant Required for an amazing start up company in Chelmsford
Are you fed up with not earning what you are worth? Not appreciated by your company?
Then I could possibly have the job for you, my client based within the Construction sector, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly, dynamic team. They are a rapidly expanding, operating over London, South East and Home Counties.
Monday-Friday 9-5pm (Full time) Chelmsford
£25-30K depending on Experience
Reporting to the Office Manager
Duties & responsibilities include; -
-Validating invoices with proof of deliveries,
- Purchase order and quotations
-Checking VAT's are completed in sufficient time
-Responsible for the preparation and presentation of monthly end
-Maintaining company's purchase ledger and sales ledger on accounts system.
-System knowledge XERO
-Strong excel skills
-Enthusiastic work attitude
-Able to work to deadlines
-Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Other duties as and when required by the company.
Key Skills; -
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly and use own initiative.
- Construction and CIS knowledge would be advantageous