Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in other accountancy Category.
You may also like
A successful and rapidly growing chain of restaurants is looking for an Accountant to join its team. Currently 2 branches are open and 3rdis in a pipeline.
This position will report in to the Restaurant Manager and Director and provide complete financial management, capital expenditure and reporting of the businesses including accounts preparation, business planning and operational advice.
Duties will include
- Work with POS system
- Complete reconciliation checks
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly accounts and statutory reports
- Maintenance of nominal ledger, sales ledger, purchase ledger
- Responsibility for any inter company accounts
- Maintain correct inventory controls for purchasing, receiving and movement of stock reviewing holding days
- Audit the controls in place at each branch, advise and support implementation of practices to maximise profit
Prepare statistics, reports and analysis on trading
- Fully qualified
- Proven experience in a similar position in a restaurant industry
- Good Excel and POS experience
- Be able to commute between the branches in Bracknell, Southgate
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter.