As part of this role your duties will include:
- Answering phone calls from clients, passing messages and requesting documents. Also calling HMRC and other suppliers.
- Payroll processing according to clients and GDPR requirements.
- Organising work and documentation according to company procedures, updating data base, client's accounts and folders.
- Liaising with the owner and employees to work closely on a day-to-day issues, companies development and internal growth.
- Reporting on duties accomplished daily, managing and planning own diary.
- General companies secretarial and financial administration.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROSPECTS:
Resourcefulness, determination, confident telephone manner, personal discipline and overall willingness
If you demonstrate analytical and logical thinking, you are a step away from being shortlisted
An interest in accounting and personal growth
It would be highly advantageous if you are able to communicate in other languages such as Polish and/or Romanian fluently as you will be working with our clients from Poland and Romania
We are looking for self-motivated, quick learner, reliable person with a positive attitude who can use their initiative. Someone who know what he/she wants to do and understands how hard you have to work to get there.
GCSE's, or equivalents, in English and maths, grades A* - C/9 - 4
GCSE's or equivalents in ICT, Science and Business Studies are not required, but adventegous.
Ideally we would like to see this role progress into an Accounts Clerk / Client Manager and beyond, which would mean preparing set of accounts up to Trial Balance along with advising and consulting to a selected group of clients (incl. managing payroll, VAT, bookkeeping and company secretarial duties along with other admin and ad hoc).
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- No work from home, bank holiday or evening shift are required, but could be offered as an option for additional pay.
- Occasional travel to meet with the clients
- Our office is based on the ground floor
- No parking provided
- Full internal training, support and AAT study plan to be arranged with consideration
- Up to date computer equipment and accounting software
- Fully arranged office desk at your disposal
This role will involve you spending a whole day in the office at your desk initially focused on the administration. Payroll and bookkeeping will be introduced gradually depending on your progress and ability to learn.
20 days annual leave after probationary period of 3 months at 8h/day basis