Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in trades & labour Category.
You may also like
. ACOPS certified - Able to follow written and verbal instructions
2.Excellent customer service and ability to work as part of a team, quality, organisation.
3.Quality workmanship for all jobs. Ensure all machinery settings are as per technical and system designer specifications to ensure correct installation processes.
4.Effectively communicate with the customer before, during and after installation to ensure they are aware of what you are doing, any issues or changes to job required and to ensure that they are happy with the job on completion.
5. A valid UK passport and/or eligibility to work within the UK.
6. A valid UK driving licence is essential (with no more than 6 points)
7. A valid CRB certificate or willingness to complete a CRB if required
8. Awareness of Health and Safety & Ensure all work is installed and extracted in a safe manner and to a high standard by following best practice procedures.
9. Good manual dexterity as will be required to work at heights
10. Install all confirmed booked work as per job sheets & Communicate with supervisor and/or office progress of the job.
11. Carry out pre and post work inspections and take any necessary action to resolve any highlighted issues.
12. Undertake any other reasonable task as required by the company.
13. You will be required to work away when requested. Prior notice will be given.
14. Knowledge of other insulation measures would be advantage, Motivated to learn and continually
15.Able to demonstrate commitment and drive at the same time as flexibility.
Desirable, but not essential: Previous experience of working in the insulation industry
Wage negotiable depending on experience ( 15000 - 30000 )