Entry level position with great opportunity to contribute and build a large social network while helping us understand the needs of the school-to-work market.
Working with us is a little different too. We are interested in your background, aspirations, attitude and likes. We don't find square pegs for square holes. With us, you have the opportunity to adapt the job to allow you to be most productive. We are a learning and development company, so you will learn a lot while working. We are a great place to start your career.
* six-month contract, 25 hours per week
* reach out to people transitioning from education to work
* gather information on their development needs
* use online surveys to gather information
* use your natural ability to engage with others by phone, email, text and social media
* help course designers understand the market
* setup and operate live online seminars
* encourage people to join our monthly development club
* £5 - £8.50 per hour, 8% pension company paid, training provided
* flexible hours, locations
See our website for more information
- Phone verified
- Email verified