Like Digital is an award-winning digital agency based in London, Dubai, and soon Tokyo. We focus on providing best-in-class digital solutions for leading luxury brands across the world.
We do more than deliver results -- we match it with industry-leading consultation to clients spanning the United Kingdom, Middle East, and wider.
You are hungry for a challenge, and to challenge our clients to meet their aggressive goals using your expertise.
You bring a background of skills including:
* Agency experience
* Multiple clients
* Creating and reporting on project KPIs, budget and timelines
* Experience across a range of topic s such as eCommerce, Digital Design, SEO/Marketing, Large Scale System Integrations, and more
* You enjoy the teamwork it takes to accomplish monumental things!
Additional languages such as Japanese & Arabic are a major plus as we continue to expand in those regions (while this job is based in our London office).
Our Senior Digital Project Manager ensures we deliver projects to the highest metrics of quality. You manage three to four concurrent clients each with a variety of deliverables; you'll be advising them in the latest on web technologies, best design aesthetics, and advanced marketing tools.
You look to identify and create a digital marketing plan specific to each client - from proposal to kickoff to completion. To accomplish that, you will use your experience in writing clear scopes, timelines, goals and budgets, along with regular reports to internal and external stakeholders.
As Senior PM, you report directly to the Head of Technology & Creative Delivery. Your experience is invaluable when it comes to supporting your fellow Project Managers upon request, while all PMs work alongside Team Leads tasked with overseeing the daily progress of your projects.
In short, this key role connects and enables all our points of success!
* Create project timelines and deliverable scopes of work
* Generate ideas & solutions ahead of the client knowing what they want
* Produce regularly reports for clients on project performance with RACI / RAG ratings
* Problem-solving on your feet to react to ever-evolving project needs
* Identify scope creep and audit internal team progress to ensure your projects hit all KPIs
* Engage in a hybrid of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
* Spot potential opportunities with clients and assist Account Managers writing the SOWs
* Help support peers, especially your fellow PMs, resolving issues and identify reasons for celebration
* Carry out post-project analysis for financial review and to highlight lessons learned
Maintain client relationships that last even after your project is complete
What we offer
* Competitive salary and regular reviews
* Flexible working hours and opportunities to work remotely, including traveling on-site to clients
* Company-wide reconition program that also comes with Amazon Gift Cards
* Outstanding offices in central London with free drinks, games spaces, flexible work areas and more (...plus the freedom to take advantage of these facilities!)
* High-end Clients that offer an exciting opportunity to make major impact
* Monthly 'Lunch & Learn' programme where we share a free lunch while also sharing the latest in digital innovations
* Other nifty perks including 26 days paid holidays and more
Please include your CV, language skills, and earliest start date / notice period in your application.
*Freelance experienced/affordable Digital/Print...
Next upcoming rapper L2Gunpaid
Samsung 22" HDTV Monitor (TV&Monitor)£30
(Website Design) Friendly & Professional...
TV for free
Digital Marketing Agency Wigan
Graphic Design Services£200
RADIO PRESENTER wanted for tuition
Flat screen TV
Native Australian Voices Needed£45
Lg TV 50"
Panasonic 32" tv£100