Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in vehicle technician Category.
You may also like
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic OTE £35,000 per annum
Salary: £26,000 to £28,0000 per annum DOE plus a time save BONUS. OTE £35,000 per annum*
If you are a Skilled Vehicle technician, our multi franchise car supermarket wants you!
* Servicing, repairs, PDI's on new and used vehicles.
* You believe in the 'fixed first visit' approach
* Diagnose standard faults and have excellent working methods & standards
* Carry out repairs to safety / MOT / manufacturer / warranty standards
* Report faults and service requirements to the Workshop Controller
* Use your technical knowledge and skills
* Work independently in a busy, active environment. Interpret and implement technical information
* Apply learning and experience when diagnosing faults
Full manufacturer training to achieve maximum product and technical skills. We hold Franchises for Renault, Dacia, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Citroen, Peugeot, and Vauxhall
Experience and manufacturer technical knowledge are recognised and rewarded.
A full Uk drivers licence is required for this role.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 on a rota basis.
Wilsons value diversity and we recognise that different people bring different perspectives, ideas, knowledge and culture, and that this difference brings great strength.
THIS IS A CAREER OPPORTUNITY. NOT FOR WHAT YOU ARE TODAY, BUT WHAT YOU WILL BECOME TOMORROW
Wilsons Automobiles is a family owned business established in 1904. Our seven Franchise group in Epsom has over 1000 new and used cars on one 4 acre site with state of the art facilities. Our salaries, multi benefits and exceptional training make us industry leading!
All applicants must have the relevant right to work in the UK documentation.
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Due to the high amount of applications we receive, we are not able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.
Strictly NO agencies please.