Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in case worker Category.
You may also like
A female support worker for a physically disabled reception volunteer.
Must be available on Monday afternoons 12pm-5pm.
Good I.T skills and English language skills are required.
PLACE OF WORK: Apasen and sometimes at my home (Stepney)
HOURS:1 days p/wk 5hrs
PAY: £10 p/hr
1. To assist me with personal care such as washing, dressing and toileting.
2. To assist and support me with eating and drinking.
3. To wipe my face as and when required.
4. As I use an electric wheelchair, open doors and move obstacles out of the way for me.
5. To help me get around, includes; being aware for cars when going outside and directing me.
6. Assist in communication with visitors and staff, this includes; interoperating typing e-mails or generally using the computer.
7. The Health and Safety procedures will be provided. Know these procedures i.e. where to go when the fire alarm goes off).
Care Assistant required£9.75
Become a `Young Devon Host'£175
Specialist Support Worker (Autism)£12
Become a Foster Carer
Care Assistants Needed - come and join the My...£8.50
Come & Join a Great Care Team - GUARANTEED...£8.50
Support Worker Tonbridge£8.50
Support Worker - Horsford£7.83
Support Worker - Ashtead£8.50
carer/home help, occasional dog walking, fun job!...£390
Support Workers - Hookwood,Horley,Redhill
Support worker. Care Avenues London is looking...