This ad has already gone. Better luck next time
Training for managers - Building Resilient Teams course. Worcester December 11th in Worcester
Our full day course is designed to enable managers to understand resilience and the relationship with both wellbeing and performance, and to identify the impact they can have on their team's resilience and wellbeing.
Please book by emailing me or by visiting
- What is resilience and why it is important for the individual, team and business
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress and understanding the relationship between pressure, stress and performance
- Considering the drivers of wellbeing and HSE management standards and reflecting on how as a manager you can influence wellbeing at work
- Exploring the key ingredients for resilience and how you can provide opportunities for individuals to build their resilience
- Identifying how to implement strategies that give opportunities for individuals to use the 'five ways'
to improve their wellbeing.
Delegates will create their own bespoke action plan for building resilience in their teams. They will also receive a workbook and access to a site to create their own I-resilience report which also enable them
to reflect on their own personal resilience and mental wellbeing.
Each delegate will receive a comprehensive in-course workbook.
Why you should invest in mental health training
- To get your employees thinking and talking about mental health openly
- To address the stigma associated with mental health
- To reduce the costs associated with mental health.
Why choose us?
- Our training can be tailored to your business needs
- Our understanding of mental health in the workplace and who it affects
- Our range of resources