You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
This renovated, honey-coloured stone house lies a short distance from Gualdo, one of the enchanting medieval hilltop villages dotted across the rolling landscape of Le Marche. It was renovated to a high standard by local craftsmen and equipped with top-of-the-range appliances as befits a permanent home rather than a holiday house. It is for sale direct from the English owners.
The house enjoys magnificent views of the Monti Sibillini mountain range, which offers opportunities for hiking and para-gliding in summer and skiing in winter.
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- granite and beech kitchen
- 335 sq. metres (excl. garage) on 3 floors
- double garage
- landscaped garden (approx. 2,300 sq. metres)
- 2 large, sunny and secluded terraces
- stone pigsty with potential as studio