Do you lead a hectic lifestyle both at work and home? Have you become worn out, tired, and experience symptoms related to stress? Are you looking for an affordable way to relax and improve health and happiness? If you answered Yes to any of these questions, keep reading...
I'm an experienced 22 year old 5ft5, size 8, female trained and qualified Therapist in Swedish massage. I am dedicated in providing excellent service and ensuring you leave with a smile.
Stress can present itself in many forms: muscle aches and pains, joint problems, headaches, stiff necks, poor posture, insomnia, anxiety, and exhaustion
******** WHAT'S INCLUDED***********
Traditional Swedish massage consists of four types of massage strokes:
1. Effleurage - a long or circular stroking movement made with the palm of the hands. Often called the 'hello' or 'goodbye' strokes as they are used at the beginning and end of the massage, at the beginning to warm and soften the muscles and at the end to soothe and relax the client.
2. Petrissage (from French ptrir, "to knead") - massage movements with applied pressure that are deep and compress the underlying muscles. Kneading, wringing, skin rolling, and pick-up-and-squeeze are the petrissage movements used to loosen up the muscles.
3. Friction - uses the thumb or fingers to pinpoint knots (trigger points) and congestion in the muscle tissue. Added force is applied to the area, such as shoulder muscles, to break down adhesions. The movements include rocking back and forth or cross-fibre friction.
4. Tapotement - uses hacking or cupping techniques applied for the purpose of relaxation. Each technique involves using both hands to alternatively strike the skin. As other techniques achieve the same results more effectively tapotement is not widely used.
What benefits can you expect from a Swedish massage:
- Relaxation and lengthening of your tight and tense muscles.
- Relief from your aches and pains as knots are released from your muscles.
- Improved blood flow and lymph circulation.
- Aids detoxification of metabolic waste from the body.
- Feeling of de-stress and relaxation of your mind.
- Uplifting effect of your mood if you are feeling run down or slightly depressed and reduces anxiety
- Ability to improve the quality of your sleep.
- Boosts your immune system, which aids in your healing process.
If you are currently suffering from any symptoms resulting from stress and think that massage treatments may be able to assist you, please feel free to get in touch.
I would be delighted to offer you my expert opinion so that you can experience for yourself the amazing benefits of a Swedish massage.
£35 - 30 minutes
£60- 1 hour
£80 - 1 hour
*SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS ONLY*
Call 07951023179 or book online to get relaxed !
Ladies Massage ** weekend discounted offers**
Massage in blackburn
Massage & Reiki Treatments Exclusively for Men...
Massage & Male Grooming (In & Outcalls)
Decadent Relaxing Full Body Massage
Professional Massage Therapist
Full Body Relaxing Massage
Mature Male Masseur in Cheshire
Friendly Male Massage: Newcastle-Gateshead
Male Therapist Massage
Holistic Relaxing treatments for woman offered in...
Friendly Mature Male Masseur
Massage (non sexual service) - Do offer body...
Full Body Massage
Fully Qualified Therapist in Swedish Massage