Cornwall Massage in Redruth
Hi I'm Guy
Living in West Cornwall
I offer a relaxing & stress relief
light handed massages
9 Fantastic Benefits Of Massage For Men with Me
More and more research is providing evidence for the health benefits of massage and it has become a well-recognized and respected form of complementary or alternative medicine.
There are many good reasons for getting a massage but here are ten of the best!
1. It makes you feel GREAT! Massage has been found in clinical studies to boost mood and can help alleviate symptoms of depression and sadness. Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils, which have medicinal properties and can be chosen for their mood-enhancing qualities. Neroli, sweet orange, bergamot, and lavender are all known for their mood elevating qualities.
2. My massage helps you relax! If you are feeling stressed or uptight, massage is for you. The deep, soothing, and rhythmical strokes of a good massage should feel pleasurable to receive and they help the body to unwind as tensions are released. Massage can help you get into a place of very deep relaxation, which is essential for the body to heal.
3. Massage helps reduce muscular tension and can alleviate muscular aches, pains, and injuries. Massage helps alleviate stiff neck, pain in the joints, back pain, and so on. Massage helps block pain receptors in the nervous system and it increases blood flow to the muscles. This can help increase joint mobility, and so can be beneficial for conditions such as arthritis.
4. Massage helps reduce symptoms of anxiety. By lowering the cortisol levels in the body, massage helps calm the mind and relax the body. Anxiety is inevitably reduced through this process.
5. My massage helps alleviate tension headaches. Tension headaches can be caused by postural misalignment or by muscular tension in other areas of the body. Massage relaxes the entire body and this release can result in the diminishment of tension headaches.
6. It helps you get a good night's sleep. Massage helps you relax so deeply that you may feel very sleepy after a session. If you plan to have your massage later in the day, it can lead you into a deeply restorative and restful sleep.
7. It helps you detoxify the body. My massage helps stimulate the lymph system, which helps carry toxic waste from the muscles, organs, and tissues. This can help with digestion and will improve your overall health.
8. It can even help you improve posture. Postural imbalance can be caused by muscular tension. Massage helps the muscles to deeply release any tension. Once relaxed, the body can return to its natural state of balance and correct alignment can ensue.
9. Massage can help improve cardiovascular health. By reducing tension and increasing blood flow and lowering cortisol levels, blood circulation is improved, stress is lowered, and the heart can operate at an optimum level with less stress. This leads to improved heart health.
So... if you were in any doubt about the efficacy of massage, hopefully by now you can see there are so many good reasons to get one that it wouldn't make sense not to. Before any of the health benefits, you get to feel nourished and nurtured by some kind, caring hands. You end up feeling like a new person!
You're so relaxed it's as if you've been away on a two-week vacation! If you've never tried a massage, you don't know what you've been missing! Not only will you feel fantastic but also some of your health problems may simply fade away after a few sessions, or at the least be very much improved.
Regular massages offer cumulative benefits for the mind, body, and spirit.
Why not give it a try!
Please see my website
my lightness of hand will ease away the troubles
& tensions of every day life
I offer a unique experience to relax you & release all the pressures of modern life.
All massages are by appointment
The cost of a massage is £40
I have off road car parking
& Shower & towel facilities
- Email verified
Man to man Massage -male masseur (Rhyl, Denbigh...
Bi-Male Masseur / Massage Therapist
Swedish massage for Couples & Ladies
Danny's Full Body Massage in Durham
Bi-Male Masseur in Central Durham
Im the best
Qualified Male therapeutic massage therapist
Mobile Massage & Complementary Therapies for...
Massage by Ste
Wellness relaxing massage in west London Ealing...
Professional Yoni Massage in the comfort of your...
Cornwall Male to Male Massage
Emergency & Armed Forces Special Offer
Lady's massage at your home nued or not what ever ...