You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
If you're considering any form of development, whether it is enlarging or building a new house, adding an extension to or renovating a listed building then Chartwood Planning can help. Chartwood Planning can undertake a wide range of planning related issues including, but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of planning applications and listed building consents
- Applications for the Changes of Use of land and buildings
- Applications for the Discharge of Planning and Listed Building Consent Conditions
- Certificates of Lawful Use and Development
We also provide expert specialist heritage and conservation services to manage change to heritage assets such as:
- Specialist assessments of heritage significance and setting
- Heritage statements, heritage impact assessments, condition surveys, site appraisals and statements of significance
- Development advice related to conservation areas and listed buildings
Chartwood Planning advises clients throughout the UK and particularly in the South West and prides itself on providing a professional service at extremely competitive rates with certain types of work being charged at a fixed rate however, a quotation can always be provided before any work is undertaken.
That said, you may just need some simple advice by way of a no obligation chat. There is no charge for the initial consultation so feel free to email or call to discuss your proposals
Sellers other items