You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
Violin/music theory lesson slots available - Saturdays in South Cave.
Whether you are a parent wanting your child to learn to play or an adult who wished you learnt to play as a child, lessons will be tailored to meet your needs and help you progress no matter if you are just playing for pleasure or intending to complete ABRSM grades.
Lessons can be taught completely conventionally, with a focus purely on classical development and repertoire, or can include composition, improvisation and even modern technology for those who wish to explore the violin and learn while being creative.
Suitable for ages 6+, beginner to intermediate level.
For more information please call or text, email or make contact via Facebook. Studio policy, general information, and the teacher commitment details can be found on the website, via the Facebook Notes, or will be sent to you if you enquire.
Introductory lesson (30 mins): £13
30 minutes : £15
45 minutes : £24
1 hour: £30
Studio name: Lacroix Violin Tuition
Teacher name: Miss Astrid
Proprietor: M M L C-T Revell
BA Hons - Music (Classical with Production) -- graduating July 2018
Violin performance specialism, Music Production minor. Also studying contemporary vocals. Elective modules: Contemporary and Classical Conducting, Events Management, Music Marketing, Concerts and Tour Planning.
A Level - Music, Music Technology, French (2015)
BTEC Certificate in Performing Arts (2014)
ABRSM Grade 8 Violin
ABRSM Grade 6 Music Theory
ABRSM Grade 4 Piano (trained up to grade 6)
LCM Grade 8 Classical Singing
EduCare Child Protection in Education (Music) Level 2
- 2 years music teaching experience
- 15 years playing
- 10 years orchestral experience
- 6 years choral experience
- Toured the UK, Germany, France & Italy.
- Acting, dance and musical theatre experience.
- Notable performances: Birmingham Symphony Hall, the Malcom Arnold Festival (2011), St Mark's Basilica (Venice) and the West Yorkshire Playhouse.
- Experience as live sound engineer and studio technician.
- Composer and music producer (classical, experimental, hip hop, RnB/neo-soul)
- Public liability insurance
- Member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians