You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
Join Alan Ranger for this Adobe Lightroom Course in Kenilworth.
This 4 week course is designed to give beginners the opportunity to learn how to professionally develop photos using Adobe Lightroom and other editing software.
* Use Adobe Lightroom on a laptop computer
* Learn how to organise, catalogue, keyword and rate your photos
* Learn how to implement an efficient workflow to photo management and editing
* Learn what the Lightroom modules do and how to configure them
* Learn what the various editing options are and how to use them
* Learn how to keep your original intention intact so photo editing remains the polish rather than surgery on your photos
* Learn how to create a slideshow, print and publish your photos on-line
Aimed at novices, this course is for those who don't want to become experts in Photoshop, but would like to learn the basic methods for a simple edit.
Alan's approach to photography is to get as much right in camera as possible so that you have the best digital negative possible. Photo editing is not about re-engineering or completely repainting a photo - it's enhancement and toning to emphasise the existing tone and light in your original photo.
Gain an understanding of the workflow process, from idea to complete photograph.
Use Adobe Lightroom's modules and editing options for simple retouching, such as: enhancing tones, adjusting contrast and achieving focus.
Learn how to use the software to organise, rank and tag your photos.
Showcase a portfolio of your work via a slideshow, print photos or on-line publication.
See the website for full details and booking. various dates throughout the year
The format is more informal and relaxed than college based courses but allows participants to get the personal support and guidance they required rather than delivering a set curriculum.
Sign up for photography classes or a course today and start getting some feedback and support from a professional - All courses come with supporting notes, light refreshments and practical exercises.
Alternatively join the mailing list to be kept up to date with future classes, workshops and field trips.
Sellers other items