You have location turned off. To allow freeads to access your location and show ads near you, please turn this on in your devices settings.
Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.
Lake Vyrnwy & Pistyll Rhaeadr
Join Alan Ranger for this 1 day Welsh lake and waterfalls photographic workshop.
Whatever the weather you'will find a great range of landscape shots and also the chance to photograph in different styles from abstract to mono and more.
We spend the morning on Lake Vyrnwy practising the art of wider vista shots but also balancing composition, colour and contrast
In the afternoon we spend an exhilarating period photographing Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall and the surrounding woodlands. This is a great chance to work on exposure settings to create different effects on the moving water and also create order out of chaos in a scene as you learn the art of simplification using lines, texture, shape and form to make compelling images.
* No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
* Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
* Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
* Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 2 options available:
1. Tuition only - meet me on location for the day at 8:00am
2. All inclusive - get collected at a rendezvous point in Coventry and be driven there and back.
See website for full details.
To be kept up to date with future workshops, field trips, courses and classes make sure to sign up for Alan's regular newsletter.
Visit web site...