Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in mazda Category.
You may also like
**Sensible offers will be considered**
I have owned this car since November 2014 and until recently never had a problem with it. I was driving home from work on the motorway and the throttle stopped responding. I pulled onto the hard shoulder, turned the car off and on and it drove off as normal. I have driven short distances around town a few times and it has not happened again. It has been to a garage and the codes read, nothing was produced. I was planning on selling the car soon as I am currently waiting for a lease car to be delivered, hence why I am not willing to spend money investigating / repairing the fault. Unfortunately due to this incident I have now lost confidence in the car, I drive up and down the motor way every day and do not want to risk it happening again. I have purchased a cheap run around for the mean time.
Starts first time every time, drives lovely on a long journey. I have the full service history from the previous owners. Since owning the car it has had the following - New wheels/tires, re-mapped (fuel efficiency, more responsive), aftermarket front mounted inter-cooler, Mazda MPS exhaust, power steering pipe replaced, all injectors replaced, serviced every year, car previously had H&R lowering springs but is now back to standard suspension, front d-mounts & lower arm recently replaced, new door skin on drivers side rear door (I had a car door opened into my door in a car park in 2015), windscreen replaced January. Due to being from a family of mechanics I do not have the paperwork to support all of this, but I can assure you it has been well looked after mechanically. I have all previous MOT documents. Car has been driven on the motorway / long journeys for the time I've had it, very rarely driven on short journeys.
Bad bits -
- The carpet in the boot is in need of some TLC, as is the drivers floor mat
- A few scratches / scuffs / stone chips which I have tried to show in the photos, but the car is in very good condition for it's age
- 2 small dents
- Since the door skin was replaced on the drivers side rear, the child lock is stuck on so cannot open from the inside
- Suspension is harder than standard, never been an issue for me personally
Good bits -
- Until recently car has been reliable and never let me down
- Averages 40 mpg, I can usually get around 45 mpg on a longer journey
- Lovely to drive, responsive round town and doesn't struggle on the motorway
- Electric windows all round, cruise control, stereo with BOSE sound system, climate control, HID headlights as standard, plenty of room in the front and back, automatic wipers, automatic headlights, electric and heated mirrors, radio controls on the steering wheel - high spec for a car of its age
- Clean car inside and out for it's age - the scratches shown in the photo's are showing the worst bits
- Beautiful & Rare colour - photo's do not do the car / colour justice
- MOT until January 2019
I have been as honest and truthful as possible, as I just want an easy sale. Please no time wasters / tire-kickers, and no negotiations when you come to collect the car.
Will answer any questions as much as I can. Welcome to come and view the car before you buy.
Ford Mondeo, 2006 (55) Blue Hatchback, Manual...£850
Skoda Fabia, 2011 (11) Green Hatchback, Semi...£6,500
Ford Focus, 2002 (52) Blue Hatchback, Manual...£350
Vauxhall Astra, 2002 (52) Silver Hatchback...£350
Ford Fiesta, 2009 (09) Blue Hatchback, Manual...£1,300
Volkswagen Golf, 2004 (54) Grey Hatchback...£1,400
Stunning Black Range Rover Vogue£4,995
2010 (60) HONDA CIVIC TYPE S GT 2.2 CDTI...£4,495
Ford Ka Style (2003)£550
Ford S-Max, 2006 (56) Silver MPV, Manual...£2,750
Peugeot 207, 2009 (09) Grey Estate, Manual...£2,750
Ford Fusion 1400cc deisel long mot drives fine...£1,095
Ford C-Max, 2007 (57) Blue MPV, Manual Other...£3,000
Ford Fusion, 2004 (53) Silver Hatchback, Good...£750
Volkswagen Golf, 2005 (05) Silver Hatchback...£1,900