4 Bands near Cheshire

Regional freeads (within 50 miles of Cheshire)

• LeLounge Acoustic Duo!
    5 1

Cheadle - 18 miles

LeLounge! is an acoustic duo based in Manchester who have performed at hundreds of weddings as well as public gigs and parties throughout the North West UK. We are available for hire for any event in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Stockport, North Wales, Lancashire...

Read more
  • LeFunk! Wedding Band and Party Band - For Hire
    8 1

Cheadle - 18 miles

LeFunk! is an experienced funk, disco, soul, motown and and pop covers band formed in 2010 and based in the North West, providing a complete music solution (live band + DJ + PA for speeches/raffles etc). Dancefloor and Stage lighting included. Full five piece band, four...

Read more

National freeads (50 miles or above)

• Mirage Southampton's top party/functions/wedding band available for bookings

Southampton - 170 miles

We are one of Southampton's Top Functions, Wedding and Party band.. We have top class musicians and we all have a great attitude and commitment to our music. We cover songs form artists such as, Mary J Blige, Chic, Sister Sledge, Stevie Wonder, Maroon 5, Daft Punk...

Read more
  • Solo singer for hire

Wandsworth - 159 miles

Hi I'm Geoff (stage name Charro) I'm a solo singer from south London!, I sing with full backing tracks music from the 50s to 80s, I can tailer the music around you needs, I offer myself for charitys free of any fee except travel expenses!, Private gigs well we can talk...

Read more