Sorry, the ad you are looking for is no longer available. Please see similar ads below.View Latest Ads in administrator Category.
You may also like
Office Administrator (6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Full Time)
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Fishawack Group of Companies is a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with offices across the UK, US and Switzerland. Fishawack has a reputation built on excellence and creativity, and bound by a common philosophy as well as a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. Our hand-picked team has a unique blend of scientific, marketing, and creative expertise with fresh thinking and enthusiasm. We believe that our clients' endorsement is the best testament to the success of our approach.
About the Role
A role suitable for an all-rounder who is flexible, adaptable, able to multitask and work to strict deadlines with a high attention to detail. The office administrator is responsible for the day-to-day admin tasks for the Abingdon office and a lynchpin to the in-house events team. Reporting to the Office Manager Team lead, the role encompasses aspects of organisational and administrative duties with flight, land transport and hotel booking for members of the Fishawack team both in the UK and around the world. The individual will work transparently in an organised and proactive manner, proposing cost effective and easy to use solutions and being the point of contact for all associated requests.
Responsibilities & Duties
- General office administration duties (maintenance, upkeep & management)
- Health & Safety management for the Abingdon office
- Inter-office travel management for colleagues and various teams across the business
- Organising files and keeping systems up-to-date
- Assisting the Events teams with any project support that is required (logistical and administration based tasks)
- Personnel related tasks; liaising with HR regarding new starters etc.
- Working closely with IT department regarding office equipment and colleague resources
- Managing, tracking and processing team expenses
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent organisation skills
- Flexible, professional and friendly approach to work
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines when required
- Capability to communicate across all levels of the business, including senior management
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Team social events
**Please note - this role is originally for a 6 month contract period**